Please observe our current requests concerning the Covid-19 pandemic. While we want to help our community customer base, we are striving to keep everything/everyone clean and safe. We will continue to be here for as long as we can to help where we can. Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these challenging times. Please look over these Covid 19 Guidlines for more info. £
- Abide by C.D.C. recommended 6 ft. social distancing practice when possible.
- Please be a purpose driven customer and limit your time in the store.
- Please do not touch items you are not planning to purchase.
- Home pick-up/delivery is available for both repairs and new bicycle purchases, both in store and on Trekbikes.com.
- We recommend paying for bicycle service with credit card over the phone to minimize your time in the shop.
- We request that customers not “wait around” in the shop for quick repair items, i.e. flat repair, chain swap, but rather wait in a car or take a short walk until notified upon completion.
- Please call with questions at 406-363-2662 with questions you may have about merchandise rather than stopping by in person, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and as always, we are happy to help.
During these unique times, we are striving to reduce our direct contact between customers yet still provide the services needed in as safe an environment as we can. Please understand that none of these guidelines are meant to be offensive. We appreciate your business but also understand the sacrifices we must all make to stay healthy through this. We will be here for you as long as we can.
Red Barn Bicycles